Friday, May 8, 2009

My second week of holiday is gonna end in two days time! :D Another week more to go and i gotta switch back to study mode!! Can't wait til the day when my results is out.

Two more days to Mother's Day!! iM here to wish all the MuMMys a Happy & Wonderful Mother's Day. I'll be celebrate with terry's family with the granny in the afternoon and dinner with my mom at night! My brother is gonna bake a cake for my supermom! But for me, I still have no idea of where to bring my mom for dinner yet. Any nice place to suggest?
Was planning a trip to netherlands end of this year. Wanna go to amsterdam, belgium and germany to celebrate october fest but since swine flu is getting bad in europe i think we have to think of somewhere else! *sigh* Gonna be in Malaysia again? i would not mind if the weather in Malaysia isn't this hot!

I always have a dream, i wanted to collect the whole collection of Thomas Sabo charms! Eventhough my dream will not come true, but dreaMs cause no harm!
I've got my very first charm from someone special and he is someone who meant alot to me in my life!! *winks


good nights!

No comments: