Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy Happy New Year!

Happy new year to fellow bloggers,readers and friends!! :) Welcome 2010!

There's only 3 more months for me to enjoy til the max! i wanna make full use of my time to party, travel and shopping! but first thing come first is to save as much money as possible. I've already have a full planning for this year.

Jan - Work as many days as possible
Feb - Bangkok trip with suatlay and wye peng, shop for cny and valentine's day!
Mac - Melbourne trip with darling :) time to catch up with woei yi and prepare for university
Apr - Celebrate my birthday and study study!
May to Sept - Work, study and play!!
Oct - Shanghai trip with family!!
Nov & Dec - Time for MEGA sales?
Hopefully it's gonna be my good year and i swear that i will work hard for my future! :)

No comments: