Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Holla World!

Im back again! :D I've been stop blogging for a while and today i've decided to start my blogging life again. So dear visitors, please do drop by to my blog if you're free! :D
I've been taking almost a year off for my studies and im going back to my university on coming september! Feel a lil bit excited actually. I really miss my studies life!
There's many things happened in this whole year and obviously i've gained lots of experienced too! Working life isn't as easy as what i thought ofcourse. *winks.
Time flies. Tomorrow im flying off to Bangkok and i have decided to shop all i want and if possible, i'll get some stocks for my e-shop too. I have decided to continue back my small business since i am getting back to my schooling life! Do visit my eshop too when im back from Bangkok! :D

No comments: