Monday, August 10, 2009

Time to study for final exam!

I would like to take this oppurtunity to wish my darling a Happy Belated Birthday! Im just too lazy to update my blog nowadays due to work, stress, studies etc etc. I had fun in johor with our Lancome Promoters, they are awesome, really! Can't wait for the next trip to Penang and Ipoh.. Lovesss their food!
We had a suprised birthday party for Terry which Karen and I have discussed few days before. Thanks to everyone who came for the party! You guys rocks! Btw i do enjoyed myself during the preparation period like getting him a pressie, shop for food, meeting up with my mother and brother for the birthday cake etc etc.. I have used up so many reasons to avoid going out with him just to stay back to do the preparation! Thanks to his family members, my Mum, my Brother, Coleen, Sze Chuan, Denniz and whoever that helped out on that night! :D
I got a PS3 for him as his birthday pressie and he love it so much! :D Btw we went to digital mall and tropicana city mall with oga to shop for some Wii Games and PS3 games last night. PS3 is cool ok? No jokes. I did a lil bit shopping on cosmetic in Stage and Shu Uemura too. Finally i've got the special edition of cleansing oil from SHU after so long! . .
Dinner with Terry @ Solaris, Mont Kiara. One day im gonna try out the Korean BBQ named Bon-Ga. It seems yummy! Reason being, all of their ingredient are imported with air transport which means they fly here all the way from Korea.. that's why it's a lil bit more expensive!
We had a few pints of Guinness @ Royal Oak then back to Oga's house for Man Utd Match. Sadly Man Utd lose to Chelsea during Penalty time. :'( What a match man..
Well, i think Manchester United can do their best in new season of EPL!

No comments: