Sunday, September 13, 2009

IM on Holidaysss! :D

Im actually having a long break til next year jan :) so anyone wanna date me out for shopping? haha!! :D
I've been travelling alot for events when my holiday just started and i didn't manage to update my blog since a month ago. I've been travelling up to the north and down to the south. Most importantly and not to forget the 4 days 3 nights genting trip! We had loads of fun during the merdeka holiday!
Meanwhile, im planning for another trip during the raya holiday. Where to go?!! I have a few options in mind which is Genting? Cos my parents got a night of free stay in highland hotel. Next, Kapas Island? Cos fred and Tze might be going too.
I seriously have tons of things to do before i start with my degree programme. I have something in mind and im half way through.. hope it'll works. Should i get a new phone for myself? Im considering of Blackberry Tour or the latest Blackberry Curve. I need $$$ to survive weiii.. So gotta work harder! Save $$$ for next year travelling fees, time to plan for my financial part.
A few appointments with my old scoolmates coming up. Kevin leaving to uk end of this month and i gotta catch up with him, tomorrow is gonna be girls day out with jasmine.
Mean time, im collecting many style of cooking recipes from italian, western, chinese, japanese, desserts etc. I love cooking! :D
I'll be quite free this whole month so i'll try to upload some nice pictrues here..

No comments: